Wednesday, November 7, 2007

So Long Hong Kong...Me Love You Long Time!!!

Our final HK meal....very authentic....CPK!!! (Oh little peawok - is it really necessary to always try to be like me?? wee wee! Love and miss you already!)


Bosom Buddies


My new coat that I made...and the stranger that wanted to be in my picture of it. I think he liked the French theme I was going for...Merci!


We fell in love over here....no no...in love with HONG KONG sillies!


How cute ( /cheesy ) is the lining I picked out for my coat. Pure Me! and I LOVE it!

The time has arrived for Gary and I to leave our home away from home. I'll have to say we are actually sort of ready for our own beds (lately I've caught him trying to snuggle up to me quite a bit during the late hours...and frankly it's starting to freak me out) and our own food. We have dreamt up what we want our moms to cook up for us upon our arrival. I'll take some meat with no 'Gee-Gee's' please (the hard things you just can't chew through that seems to be a tasty treat over here)!


We've begun to say our good-bye's to all our friends we've met. I'll have to say I hate good-bye's - I prefer see you laters. Not to mention everyone seems to try to get some action upon parting ways. It's really confusing to me, this whole kissing of the cheeks thing. What's next - they gonna cop a feel if we get closer than just being simple business acquaintances?


I haven't gotten some action in a while - I'll admit. (Umm..hello - totally by choice thank you very much! - perhaps I should tell you the stories of the boys that tried to get a little somethin' somethin' a little too early...gross me out!!!)
So when these people come in for the kill I almost loose my breath wondering if my dry spell will finally break. Are they going to go for the cheek to cheek thing or should I just add to the fun and sneak my lips on in there. I mean in all honesty a little twitterpation occurs when the guy on the opposite end is my style. But then when I start tilting my head and meeting him halfway and then realize he's actually just saying farewell his customary way - and I'm stuck in this hesitation of not knowing where to move my head...then comes a little pink to brighten up my cheeks and it's not cause I put too much makeup on this morning. Oh the Chinese way... I'll sure miss it!
So please wish Gary and I luck as we try to make our way flawlessly through customs. Wigs, bags, meds, clothes, shoes, DVD's, and all the other crap we collected....8 suitcases to be exact! Maybe if I do the whole prego thing again, or break a leg, or hhhmmm...what else could help us out? Obviously I haven't learned much...

Ching Ching Chong
We've been here long,
But now we'll say goodbye.

At first the smell
was a visit through hell,
We thought we were gunna die!

We made some clothes-
always puttin' on shows-
saw lots that we 'likey' and 'buy'

They called me fat...
don't really like that
so I'm going back to Cali. to cry...and then maybe go on a diet or something. Yeah I'll go on a diet and drop the 8lbs. the fortune teller said I should. There Mammie - that's your birthday present. I'm going to drop a few for you! NO guarantee on how long it stays off so don't ask.