Sunday, January 20, 2008

I like your SISTER

Now all a girl needs in her life is a little bit of these two!  Give me some Garskey!  Liz and Margo were my pseudo roommates for a few weeks after Christmas.  I just gotta say there's something beautiful about having a few blondes around to lighten things up.  Wether we make a crank call or two or feel a need to jump into the harmonies with Sean Kingston - we are having a blast.  Plus these girls like to document daily events with their cameras maybe even more than I do.  
And I must make mention that back in the day I myself actually knew quite a few people.  I mean at one point I was one of 5 Ure's currently attending the BYU campus - how could I not know a few thou. here and there...right?
... BUT these girls know everyone!!!  You know that game, "7 people to Kevin Bacon"  - well these 2 sisters are the Mormon version of it - but it's more like "2 people to a Garskey!"  
I'm lovin' it....the more the merrier!  I'm on the Garskey bandwagon and I'm not about to get off anytime soon!  Come back ladies....my "RULES" demand it!


Great finds in L.A.

Ohh- and did I mention that these girls love to eat as much as I do?  My kinda trio!