Friday, February 22, 2008

Hey...your Vegas is showing



J and I are BFF...I'm basically him as a girl and he's me as a boy.


We have a special bond that Briti is really jealous of sometimes...
Briti always tells J I'm going to make his toes bleed when I take care of his feet. But he knows better than to believe her. We have a trust thing going real strong....


It was time to get away....so off Sug' (the Sus) and I drove to Vegas. Briti and J are in their new house and it was time for me to claim my room. We actually didn't do a whole lot other than cook, shop, eat, and wait for J to get home from work. We swore to ourselves that we were going to eat healthy...but like I said - our Vegas started showing and we just couldn't help ourselves. We had no desire to come back home to reality, but you know someone's gotta bring home the bacon. The apple store was hardly surviving without me so home we drove. The countdown is on and Ro is going to be here before we know it. I was talking to him on this trip and asked him to kick his mamma's belly if he loved me. He totally socked it to her! Now that's true love!