Tuesday, March 25, 2008

They're Back!!!


How do you know summer is approaching? Perhaps it's the warm sun and the late days, or maybe it's the bonfires and late summer nights. Well...let me tell you how I know summer is here to say hello.

SPIDERS...they are back and they are going to shorten my life by a couple of years. Don't ask me how they find their way in - but they do. This week alone I have killed 3 daddy long legs and tried to make the bile go back down my throat as I dry heaved in reaction. I have total arachnophobia and my body convulses at the thought of having to try and kill one of those creepy crawlers. Nothing makes me more irritated that I'm still single and I don't live with a boy who can do what boys are supposed to do. THIS IS NOT A JOB FOR A GIRL!!!

So although I'm thrilled about summer and all...I'm just a little bit over what summer brings to my humble abode. Kill me now!!!