Thursday, December 23, 2010

The Millionaire Matchmaker


For the past 6 months I’ve been in contact with Patti Stanger from “The Millionaire Matchmaker” Bravo TV show.  Our conversations have revolved around my desires to become a professional matchmaker (cause trust me…I got the gift) and learn the ropes from her.  This morning she called me bright and early with a challenge.  If I can successfully set her up on some dates with some good potential matches – she will give me the chance to work with her.  I’ve convinced her I’ve got the innate talent to match up perfect pairs…15 to be exact!  But all my matches happen to be Mormon (that’s right…I am THE MORMON MATCHMAKER)…and Patti ain’t Mormon.

So this is where I need YOUR help!  THINK! THINK! THINK! Of someone you know that fits, or comes close to the following description and let me know asap!

· 40’s-50’s age range (Patti is 49 and apparently has a bit of the ‘younger hunger’…me too girl…me too)

· 6’2”-6’3”

· Not Jewish (She’s Jewish…but currently “over the Jews”) any religion will do

· Can be divorced with kids.  She’s open for more kids too.

· Lives in the LA area.  She’s from Miami but resides in LA and is lookin’ for local love.

· Her “type” is Laird Hamilton – kind of surfer, skier, athletic, muscley-ish, (she goes to the gym…GTL perhaps?? Nah…jk) She likes “X-athletes”

· She also mentioned she would have “chosen Aiden not Mr. Big from ‘Sex in the City’” – if that gives you any help.  I never watched the show so I didn’t really know what she meant??

· Her man needs a job!  He doesn’t have to be a “millionaire” – but he’s gotta hold his own. Not someone that’s looking for a sugar mama!  He takes her out and she cooks in return.

· Her date needs to be aware of who she is. (Google her…that’s what I did)

So what names popped into your head while reading that oh so thorough description of her dream come true?  Don’t shrug off the names – TELL THEM TO ME!  (Mormons...does this sound like a dinner appointment with the missionaries or what?!) Patti’s goal is to be dating someone by the time her next season begins taping.  So we’ve got to act fast.  She straight up told me to BRING IT!  She’s around LA for the next 2 weeks or so.  That means we’ve got to act fast!

If you think of someone email me with his info at:

Themormonmatchmaker@gmail.com

I will take the screening process from there. It’d be great to have a picture, his phone number, email, and anything else you can tell me about him.  Now keep in mind this lady is a bit intense (ok – more like very intense!  You would have died to hear the conversation this morning!).  Her match has got to be able to hold his own – so no pansies please!  I can hardly wait to see who you all think of!  This could be fun…really really fun!  And guess what?...you could be the next match I make!

Xoxo-

Tristen