Wednesday, June 18, 2008

We're going to turn somethin real UGLY (#'s) into something REAL nice for everyone!

So it's soon to be the eve of my birth.
What to you -will the celebrate be worth?
An iPod, a Date, or maybe the surprise "goodie" bag
will be enough to entice you not to lag

Entries will be taken and posted here
Please submit them via-email and then soon they'll appear.
For all to view, giggle, and commenorate
on what's come of my leaving the age of 28!~

That's right...it's true another year single is about to be through
But this August 8th - ain't going to hear no 'boo-hoos'
cause I ain't scared of loosing my eggs
they're going to live long and prosper till they meet up with the ones from daddy's little head.

So help me turn this nightmare of numbers into an actual joyous occasion
I'm opening up my life for your personl invasion
to dig down deep and call on your gangster soul
(caue you know we all gots a little choc. chip in our blood. As a treat to me on this 29th birthday of mine...dig deep and use it in my behalf!)
join 'Tristen Ure's turning 29 rap contest' just enroll!!!

Make it good, make it funny, roast me for all I care
but if it's boring and blah...post I will not dare!
I will pick a winner by my celebrated day
then read (preferably rap) what our peeps have got to say!

That's all a girl could ask for when she's single and reaching 30
A moment of lyrical genius that might get a little dirty
I'm giving you the chance to bring forth the ghetto you've hid
and show the world how you'd roll if mamma had borned you black like Snoops did.

It's my birthday...I'll cry if I want to...cry if I want to...cry if I want to
But pretty much I'd rather just throw down poolside with some home made raps all about me! Now that's my kind of 29th year celebration!!! Make it good cause the prizes mentioned above are going to be pretty sweet. And don't be assuming they'll be all gay cause I quit my job - I gots some money...and if don't...I know where my mama stores the goods! So get to work - I want masterpieces!!!

email submissions to; tristenure@mac.com