Saturday, April 21, 2007

Bad Hair Day?...how about for the next year!!! What was I thinking???



So for quite some time I’ve wanted to cut my hair and turn it to a beautiful red...( I guess I really do want to be just like my mom!) Well I haven’t had the guts to do it in fear that I will look 5 million times fatter than I already do. So I’ve been waiting till I finally go on my berries diet and drop a few. Well, I’m over that - so I decided to just go for it.
Briti decided it was time to cut hers too. She had someone at hair school do it for her and obviously it looked darling on her. I scheduled an appointment with a suppossed local hair cutting genius and waited anxiously.
As most of you know, I’m not very good at faking I like something when I don’t. I just kept telling Shep (the hair stylist) that it was exactly what I asked for - I just needed to get use to it. (Notice the picture above just moments after the big reveal...I’m trying to pretend I like it) Well - I don’t know if that will ever happen! I decided against going red for fear that I would once again be forced to wear a hooded sweatshirt if it was an added disaster. (Do you all remember when I got that lesbian haircut and didn’t take my hood off for at least that long?!? My mom remembers very well!!!)
So I’ve come to the conclusion I’m definitely a long hair sort of girl. Ahh well....it all grows back right???