Sunday, April 8, 2007

Fat Girl Anthem!!


I’m officially obsessed with this man! Anyone that is going to write a song about a girl that happens to love Diet Coke and Pizza and happens to have all her curves in the right places...he is a lyrical genius! Thank you Mika for dedicating this one to us overly fluffy sisters - we are big and we are in fact beautiful!!!
If you haven’t come across this British bombshell you need to check out his entire album. I think he is the latest and greatest. For the past few weeks I have been at the gym with his lyrics typed out for me to attempt to memorize. I sit and work my quads as I drill each line into my long term memory. Now I have been finally able to sing at the top of my voice with my windows rolled down and actually get the words right.
There is seriously nothing I love more than being able to sing along with a song I love! I have been so anxious to tell everyone I know about him and his new album. I’m hoping that they will think of me when they hear the truth proclaimed, “Big Girl You Are Beautiful!”