Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I Love My He-She

Today in honor of
MY FAVORITE HOLIDAY...APRIL FOOL'
S
my little partner in crime helped me pull off the best prank yet!
We went out to celebrate Aubrey's birthday with some friends and the little guy came with me as a precious little girl!
In case some of you single ladies were not aware...
PETER ORD is really good at making babies...oopps...
I meant good with babies!

Admit it...the little He/She is CUTE!!!

Fister, Cheese, and Me

The birthday attendees. Once again Peter Ord has to crash an all girls party. Geez...get a life...a manly life... would you Petey?!
Oh wait...is that Michael Cunningham I see there in the back?

It's tough being a He/She...exhausting in fact! But you know those nails still look good girl!


Today is for sure the best day of the year. It's the day when I get to pull whatever crap I want and am supposed to be able to have it all excusable. I'll admit, most years I still find myself having to apologize to those sensitive few that never seem to 'get me'..(or life for that matter!) Obviously my favorite thing to do is tell any boy that I have any contact with that I've fallen madly and deeply in love with them and see how much I can drag the saga on. Some...(Petey Ord) get freaked out the moment I lead into any of it and they ruin all the fun. Others...(too many to name!) feel like they have won the lottery and take the bait like they were anticipating it's arrival. Now those gents are my personal favorites!
Along with my usual fun at the expense of others on this great celebratory day, this year I was privileged to have an accomplice to bring an extra smile to my face. Lindsey and Micah are both out of town and the baby is all mine. As you might recall from previous posts...when the baby is mine...we do whatever the heck we want to do. And today we wanted to be a mom and daughter duo out hitting the town. To Aubrey's birthday celebration it was! Obviously we had to get the baby ready and paint his nails. We chose red cause it's my p.f. - and will one day probably be his too. He is pretty new at the whole pampering thing and he messed up the nail polish a few times. But now that I think of it, it's probably in his genes cause his mother still messes up her pedicure or manicure every single time she goes to the nail salon. But not to worry - the nail polish he accidentally rubbed on his face came off tonight when I bathed him!
I love my baby and will take him any day, any time, whether he's feeling a little fruity or real manly. And he was absolutely perfect the entire time as usual. Everyone at the restaurant was adoring my little well behaved smiling girl. I might not have a little girl of my very own yet...but I've got my He/She...and that'll do...that'll do!

p.s.: Thanks for the new wardrobe Kate!!!