Thursday, April 2, 2009

Uh...Double Up..Uh..Uh


Can't touch this!


Fellow Carden Teachers....the younger crowd.


Dorsey, Kelly, Ure, Bourne


I gotta say...the dance floor calls my name! And what a workout it is! This Dancing Queen has begun to bring it. Or at least make her very best attempt.


Tuesday night at Oceans' in Laguna...80's night. Let's just say that we close the place down.


Choppin' it up on the dance floor makin' sure all know they "Can't Touch This" - the teachers at my school performed at a big fundraiser dinner dance. What a site I'm sure we were. A minute thirty of pure choreographed bliss. Although - this white girl can't fool nobody into thinking she may have been black in another life.


And this week I have an offer to attend a very useful workout of 'Pole Dancing'.....I say it's good to be prepared for whatever the future may bring!