Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Sunday


Jon Moff.



This year's attempt at a family Easter photo...whoops!


My peeps


P.D. - our guest

Happy Easter. This year I went for orange....a sherberty orange. Mom liked it and it made me feel springy. Having just gotten home from our country get away - we only had a small gathering for Easter dinner this year. But I brought a friend Pauly who impressively enough handled the crowd quite well. I was successful this year in not filling my pockets with all the kids good treats. Gotta say...I'm proud of the self control!


We did most of our festivities out at the ranch. With egg coloring and egg hunting - we made the day last all week. I'd have to say the best egg was hidden by me...right in a pile of my fav. horses droppin's!!! (I told my mom I won't know how to NOT be obnoxious until I get married I think...at least that's the excuse I use now...)