Thursday, October 1, 2009

Commercial Break


Sorry to interrupt your program...

Why do we even have them? Is there a purpose behind them other than putting money in the pockets of those that create great entertainment for us? I think not....that is their one purpose. Fellow Bloggers....I'm going on commercial break. I need some re-fueling, some 'emotional money' if you will, something other than stress to update you all about.

It's been a CRAZY summer! I'll be back after these short messages. (IE: figuring out where I'm going to live and what exactly I'm going to be doing)

PS: Almost forgot though. I'm currently doing an amazing job at making the ladies look lovely. Eyelash Extensions!!! Believe me once you try them you'll be obsessed!!! You know me just trying to better the world...one face at a time. Leave me a note if you're interested. Trust me, you're interested!