Wednesday, June 10, 2009

All That Jazzzz

Man...it's just soo easy to get soo into it!
Feel free to call me if you wanna have a jam sess.

In case you didn't know I have a new hobby. I'm officially a Harmonica Playa'! (Not 'player' cause it's more ghetto than the typical - I really funk it up.) I stole my nephew's harmonica the other day and have taken many online lessons and from what the lessons say...I'm now a professional. Apparently once you've practiced a song 50 times you are then ready to preform it publicly. So I guess I'm ready to show you all - but I might play it a couple more times before I share my skills with the world. But be on alert...it's commin! My first piece is, "He's Got the Whole World in His Hands." I think I chose these lovely lyrical lines because the tune brings back fond memories. I use to sing it as, "She's got the whole world in her pants" as a tribute to Lindsey's 'Thunder Thigh' days.
I've got more to come. But unfortunately I won't be asked to do a solo in church any time soon...I guess Harmonica Playin' isn't approved in the Church Handbook - wonder if I can appeal that?!

p.s.: I am available for summer bonfires! Although I'm sure space is limited...(I'm pretty sure my skillz are going to be in high demand!)