Thursday, June 17, 2010

Lost and Found

   Wanna know why I haven't posted in sooo freaking long???  Cause life has been MORE than boring.  Life has been great and filled with happiness nevertheless...but oh soooo boring!!! But now I feel like I should be singing my current anthem from MASE, "Welcome Back" - because ladies and gents life is about to have some excitement real soon here...I'm back!

   I've been lashing it up for the last year and my business has grown so much.  I love getting to know my clients better and making them feel extra fancy and fun.  It has kept me super busy while living in Huntington Beach which I'm very grateful for.  I moved to HB to get out of my comfort zone for a while.  I thought it'd be good for me.  But guess what...I LIKE my comfort zone.  I LIKE being around people that already know I'm obnoxious and love me anyways, I LIKE being with my family and married friends.  So in short...I'M OVER HB!!!  It was fun while it lasted...

  Only yesterday I got home from a last minute trip to NEW YORK.  And guess what I found there?  I found my freaking SOUL!  I've always wanted to live in NYC and after last weekend I don't know how I can't move out there.  So I'm just going to do it.  I'm going to go for the fall and stay till Christmas.  I was born for New York...and now I'm gunna start living!!!!