Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Daily Dose of Esteem from the BFF

   Briti says when I go to New York I can be anything I want to be.  Making all my preparations for the big move is overwhelming some days.  On those days Brit gives me the pep talk that I need to get my head back in the game.  The other day she told me,"Tristen, in New York you can be anything you want to be.  You can be classy!"  She was dead serious too!
  Then today as I was talking with her about some of my plans for the city and some of the things I wanted to write about she said something like this, "Tristen - why don't you write a colum or something about How to Loose a Guy in 10 Days.  You're really good at all sorts of stuff like that" Ahh gee Brit....I'm glad someone's got some faith in my skills!
 Ohh New York City....we all can't wait to see what you bring.