Saturday, September 16, 2006

Fisters...(fake sisters)


Just when I thought I was alone in the world, with no more sisters to call my own...I found my Fisters! Love at first sight I tell you.
Provo had it’s time and place for most of us and there comes the day when you just realize you gotta get out. (Well most of us come to that realization anyways...) That time came for Jessica Hobbins a few months ago. She moved back home to Ca. to join me in a pursuit of social sanity. We have yet to find it, so we traveled to the infamous “P-town” for a little taste of what we use to call home.
Her two little sisters Ally (aka: Alice) and Brianna (aka: Breazie) picked us up and the fun never stopped. I felt like I was once again a Freshman in the dorms with roommates, junk food, and endless laughter. We giggled about tiggles, coozied in cozies, and spoke like the English blokes!
I will apologize for all that were around us throughout the weekend for our loud, obnoxious, and quite natural behavior. I can’t wait to go back and get me some more!
We had a “spooktacular” time! Wether it was rocking out in a jam session with Greg...(who can’t make up a decent nick name for the life of him!), sending off yet another pair of newlyweds, or taking 50 million pictures because it’s hard to get one that everyone approves of...I can’t wait to do it again.
Fisters...Fister loves you. Thanks for letting me in. I have even grown to love (ok ok...I lie...it’s more like accepted) your gurgeley “it’s just air” but sounds like rising vomit, manly throat burps. Now you MInd the Gap and call me soon! Cheers :)