Tuesday, September 18, 2007

He brought Sexy back...and now I'm in love











Oh goodness gracious - all a boy needs to do is sing me a tune and dance like a black man and I'd marry him tomorrow! Freaking Jessica Biel has ruined it for the love affair I was fantasizing about last night at the Justin TImberlake concert. That boy was killing me with his skills. It's like he has the dance talent of Micahel Jackson mixed with the performance abilities of Prince, and he takes it to an all new level with his poppin' and lockin'! I'm in LUST!
So Summer who always has some kind of connection to the latest and greatest was kind enough to invite me last night to the J.T. concert at the Staples Center. What a night!
Now you might wonder what the craziness of the night consisted of. Well... here's a few highlights
a) the never ending back seat driving with Summer who is just positive that I am either going to crash and kill us, or that the world's biggest earthquake is going to hit while we're on an overpass and we're going to die, or a deer is going to jump out and we'll hit it and die. I'm bringing a muzzle for that girl next time - she's crazy!!!
b) my crawling up to get into the front row seats only to find that the seat I was borrowing was actually taken and then being invited to sit on the man's lap instead. He was totally fine with my standing in front of him?? I don't get it - I would have booted someone out of my way asap!
c) Summer making me walk 20 miles (after a full day's work at the Apple Store mind you...and let's just say my 'slightly above minimum wage' job gets this girl TIRED! I have to hide out in the bathroom at least a few times during the day to give my feet a little rest. A girl's gotta sit for a second or two!) to look for any celebrities etc. Keep in mind that I never in a million years would ask for a picture from a celebrity. This was all purely for the pleasure of Sum-summs. She is STAR STRUCK! We had to run after Carson Daly who was nice enough to pose 'down' for a pic. And after we left the concert early to go and and be part of a paparazzi stake out looking for a glimpse of Britney Spears - we felt lucky enough to get a shot with her little sister instead. Jamie Lynn was oh so nice. I made sure to tell her that I was cheering for her sister - she was quite appreciative. Not to mention that our Paparazzi friend captured that and it is featured on:
http://justjared.buzznet.com/2007/09/18/jamie-lynn-justin-timberlake-concert/ (Or you can just hit my title of this post and it will take you there!)
d) And last but not least to end our festivities...Summer placed her new cell phone in her ice cream cup and let it sit there the whole drive home. It's cool...I can probably get you a discount on an iPhone...after all I do work there. (Again...how cool is that?!)
So the night was a blast as it always is with Summs, Celebs, and lots of pics!

p.s.: Summer just called me (like 10 times) and was emphatic about my adding to my blog that I was star struck too...which I will not add because I'm not star struck at all! But she wanted me to edit to not make her look so "crazy" and to mention that she has a great knack at celebrity stalking. And if I do these changes to my blog well - then on her ever popular blog she would add in a little link to have others check out my blog. HA!!! How funny is that girl who in her own right is a "blogging celebrity" . Ohh if only my blog could reach out to millions the way hers has. I will have to give her some credit though - she's pretty good at scoping out the celebs and tracking them down...and I'll also have to admit I am a faithful blog groupie of hers. Summer you got skills girl!