Monday, September 10, 2007

MAC ATTACK


I am URE MAC GENIUS! I officially now work at the APPLE store in the Mission Viejo Mall. So maybe some would call me silly for my step backwards on the pay scale. But I have to say that $11.00 an hour can totally pay for a lot of things. I can pretty much get anything at the dollar store that I want, and I even get a discount at Paradise bakery because I'm a fellow mall employee.
But I have to say that I am obsessed with my new "hobby job" and all the fun people I get to show off to. People here think I'm freaking smart - come visit me and you'll totally agree! I love it!
p.s. And you might want to ask to see my iPhone - because you better believe that it's all tricked out.
Umm...what was that? You want to see my iPhone turn into an "Etch n' Sketch"?...or was it that you wanted to see my dashboard turn into a mini version of "Tap Tap Revolution" or you wanted to see me have my own ring tones? You tell me...I got it all!
That's right - this Mac gal has taken it all to a new level. (ok so maybe it was my fellow mac employee that I had to flirt with to take me to the new heights...but whatever)