Monday, May 11, 2009

'Du' what?

Perhaps a highlight of the morning...seeing Jeff and Alan!


Luke won Gold...and Ashley was probably a pretty close second.

Yea...it was a little weird when Jon did the whole race with his shirt zipped down half-way?!

Nice guns Bishop


I think I'd have to say I got the 'boobie' prize (...I mean last place!) and Jon got the prize for deepest v-neck!

Our singles ward is really trying to vamp things up! Gettin' us spiritually strong and physically strong. I must say the former might be a titch bit easier as far as I'm concerned. Craig Lark - who is all about anything to make us sweat - set up a SC5 Duathlon last Saturday.

Well...ever the sport...I of course signed up. Keep in mind it's pretty much the first time I've brought out my bike this year. Yeah...I didn't come in first place - but I think I came in coolest place...thanks to my boom box rigged up to my handlebars!

Lindsey and I walked together while everyone else passed us. Typical Ure behavior! It was fun to do - some SC5 guests even showed up. I was thrilled to see Alan Ek and Jeff Yates....and to see they weren't much faster than I was!

Perhaps next time I'll go for gold?! And perhaps next time Jon will wax???