Saturday, May 30, 2009

White is in...it's pure like the Temple

Katch, Me, Miss Poola
(MVP's on the dance floor...actually that award might go to Bunker and his crew)

Come on...that just looks cool...admit it!




So maybe I was begged to do a little table top tappin' and some lap dance leapin' (forced I tell you...forced!)

That's what I tell people when they like to point out my translucent skin! Perhaps you would think I'd be a bit worried about going to an all white-wearing birthday bash for Jon Moff.'s 30th? Perhaps I'd become invisible with the white on white??? Not so my friends. Orange tan (Mystic) to the rescue. It's my summer regimen...although I still haven't managed to get it quite right yet this season. However, splotches, streaks, and all...I love me some orange.

So... tanned and ready to dance - a sea of whited-out, decked-out 20 somethings gathered aboard The Yacht and made our way to the dance floor. And we never left...