Monday, June 4, 2007

My Bun in the Oven!


The little baby is basically my own. They finally picked a name...actually they stole a name! They stole the name I was going to name my first baby girl...cause after all it is in fact a GIRLS name!!! So because of these hideous facts I will be calling the Baby “Scott” from here on out. Regardless of the bad name choice...I love the little guy!
Back when Katie Lark got married, her friend Tara had the cutest little thing to wrap her baby in and go about her daily tasks. Knowing that Lindsey was pregnant at that time I purchased a carrier for myself to carry her baby in! I am obsessed with it. He’s my little pea in my pod!!!
I carry that little boy in it for hours. He loves it! And so do I! I get to feel like I’m pregnant and have the love of my life cuddled up right next to me. Not to mention it’s pretty dang cute with those crystals etc!!! I sure wish I’d thought of this contraption...it’s ingenious!!!