Saturday, June 30, 2007

Bringing 50's Back!!!











Be-Bop-A-Lula...yes we brought it back and we brought it back with class and style (except when Summer B.A.'d all of us in the middle of our watching "American Graffiti")! We all spent a fun night filled with old school festivities. Micah cooked up a gourmet feast on the B-B-Q while Briti ruled the Shake Shack. Everyone backed their cars up for a front row seat at our make shift drive-in. It was fun and now I'm too tired to write anymore so just look at the pictures.
Oh - and if your really wanting a good laugh you'll have to check out Katie Hoffman's blog! In all of 60 seconds with Cora Greiners roller skates on I managed to fall twice!!! And I'm talking the kind of fall where I literally questioned if I broke my big bootie!!! If it wasn't for my lovely and almost weekly routine of "orange tanning" that gives my skin an all over golden cover up glow - you'd be able to see one heck of a black and blue rear end. (Or at least I'd be able to see it...)