Monday, January 5, 2009

HO! Ho! HO! (HEY - don't call me that!)

Christmas boating dance

Fister, me, and Poola danced out little hearts out!



On the dance floor doing what we do...(pose for pictures incessantly)



Mama went big on this nightie - $6!




But do you even know how amazing these nasty things are to get ready in?





My nephew Jake and I on Christmas Eve- it's as if I birthed this child! I'm obsessed with him.


Christmas has never come and gone so fast in my life. School was crazy busy- but having 2 weeks off was great! The whole month of December seemed filled with festivities and fun. I'll have to be honest - mama kind of took care of me real nice this year! She did say she sure hopes I'm married by next year cause she can't afford me anymore. (Oh - and like he'll be able to?) Little does she know she could never get rid of me. Plus - I hardly even asked her for anything at all - she just can't help buying things that scream my name. Way to go mama!

For the new year I've turned a new cheek...I'm trying to be out and social once again. (I even relented and joined Facebook! That's where most of my pics have been going-) It seriously is like pulling teeth to get me to go out - but once I go I usually have a great time. It's just as if I've become infested with some type of social anxiety - I just ain't the butterfly I use to be.

So we shall see if I have a thing or two more to post about these days. Plus Lindsey is about to have her baby - and you'll see plenty of pictures of little Navy. I just know she'll look like me!