Monday, January 12, 2009

A little 'white trash' can be HOT!


Just Jason, Pure Denim Poo-la, Bearded Ballerina Brad, Jackhammer Josh, Trashy Tristen, Divine (as in Jewishyly) Devin, and Parted-hair Peter


Ohh Yeah!!!  We got fur coats, short skirts, flannel to the max, nasty facial hair galore, trucker hats, and a denim shirt to make this Monster moment magical!


Mama paid me $20 bucks to stop this dirty habit...but the jerky chew brought it all right back!


Josh, Poola, Me, Aubs


Just a little bubble gum Mama...don't you worry your precious little heart!


But if lung cancer was 'in'....we would soo be in the popular crowd!


If snappin' into a "Slim Jim" ain't W.T. to the max - then I just don't know what is!

I discovered this to be ohh so true right before my mission. I was out in Minnesota on a nannying job for the summer. The neighbor girl would take me out on the town some nights. When we were filling up on a little ice cream at the dairy farm, this hot little tanner than tan blondie walked right in and peeked my interest.

Well much to my surprise he was at the local party the next night. Oh and was he flirty and fun! We all decided that we'd take the boat out to a little remote island and have a bonfire. This boy was so white trash... - he even kissed me while he had smoke from his cigarette in his mouth. Yes - I was disgusted, but oddly attracted all the same. We went for a walk and ended up rollin' around on the beach. Many a time I had to remind him that he wasn't allowed to even come close to puttin his hands anywhere but on my back! He'd laugh and say, "Wow - I've never made out with a Mormon before." Well - glad to be the first for you ehh?

The family I nannied for had known of this boy for years and could not believe I would let his lips touch mine. Honestly neither can I really - I mean this guy was d-u-m-b, the comments he would make were unbelievable! But this whole experience has truly led me to believe that yes indeed a little white trash can be oh so very very hot!

So last weekend a few of us put forth our best efforts to be nasty, white trash, and maybe a little bit hot (ok- so the fishnets totally took away any hot abilities I know!) "GraveDigger" groupies at the Anaheim Monster Jam. I didn't leave with any new numbers - but I can't imagine we didn't give 'em all something to think about!!

p.s. - My mother is appalled that I would post this to my blog.  Ahh well...what do I care - I ain't got no secrets...welcome to my life...the good, the bad, the very un-classy too!  xoxo!