Sunday, July 1, 2007

The 1st step is to admit you have a problem...


Well let me take care of that...
My name is Tristen and I'm freaking obsessed with anything produced by Apple! I couldn't help it - I bought an iphone! Now I'm generally pretty good at not living outside of my means. But talk about major temptation taking its toll on me. I mean, I am currently unemployed (should that embarrass me? cause it doesn't at all) and it's not like I have my lovely paychecks perking up the end of my work weeks right now. In fact, the other day Summer Thacker asked me if I was collecting unemployment checks. I told her that of course I wasn't! And she was very confused as to why I wasn't. Um -how about that I quit my job...I didn't get fired. And how about the other fact of my being somewhat responsible and having some sort of financial plan to save my day! How classic is that girl! Gotta love her. But - I have come up with an ingenious temporary plan! While I am patiently waiting for the most perfect sales job to come my way that I can conquer, I have decided to become an Apple Store employee! Did you know they train you on all of the products and applications? How awesome is that?! I have a goal to become MAC certified and this will totally help me be on my way! I have already sent in my application and have been assured I'm good to go! Tell me you're not some what jealous about that!!!
So the point of this story is - save your money cause there might be the funnest treat in the whole world that you just can't live without that you need to purchase the first day they come out and if you save a little collection of dough then maybe it's ok to sort of live outside of your needs for just a tiny second!!!

p.s. Butterfly's are a beautiful thing!!! They can really save the day!