Tuesday, August 21, 2007

G-Funk...the day you were born all my dreams came true!











Now let me tell you something...Gary Samuelian knows how to throw a fun Birth-DAY!!! After Briti and I spent our weekend in Santa Barbara we met up with the birthday boy Gary, Lindsey & baby, and Susi. We shoped till we dropped and the fun went on into the wee hours. Gary wanted to take his girls to L.A. and get us all fun treats in celebration of his birth!
Talk about fun! We all got the best Marc Jacobs carry bags, the cutest Helen F. necklace, the most yummy sweat pants ever, and we topped it off with a tasty meal at "The Ivy"
The fun never stops with that boy - Happy Birthday Baby! But the best present was yet to come as Susi and Gary were told the news of the little one growing inside Briti's belly. That was for sure the coolest part seeing their excitement and anticipation. Then we drove home for more partying. Ohh and did I mention that Lindsey...like usual took her drive home to the next level as she drove as passenger in the BMW with the top down. And I mean 'top down' in every sense of the phrase! That girl?!? I-yi-yi!
Then we came home to a fun cherry on top as we celebrated with a delicious Maggie Moo's cake from his Aunt and cousins that were in town. I'm pretty sure I know what he wished for...and I just want to say to Gary that don't you worry...all your dreams are about to come true!!!