Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Opps!!!

Uhh-Ohh...Trissy wasn't very careful today. Sometimes I get a little sloppy in my attempt at creating a nice golden (with a hint of orange) glow. Apparently today was one of those days. I've been doing this whole regimen for quite some time now, and usually can get it right. Not today. You might be thinking I should feel embarrassed because my vain attempts at beauty are so obvious. But Lindsay Lohan doesn't care when the paparazzi capture her orange streaks and so neither do I. And FYI - for those of you who are thinking to yourselves how blessed you feel to not have been born with pale and freckly skin as I - just know that when I'm 60 and you're 60 I'm going to be looking about 20 years younger than you do. Sorry dude - it's a fact! I'm telling you - you gotta give this whole sunless tanning thing a try.

white is in...
orange is in...