Wednesday, August 22, 2007

I'm NOT engaged...and HELLO!? - I'm FINE with that!!!

I have a lot of things to post about...however I woke up really mad so I'm in no mood to blog for you all. Why did I wake up in such a rotten mood? Well let me tell you about this little curse I've got. I happen to remember every single little dream that I have each night. I'm not a very deep sleeper - perhaps that's why. Anyways, last night I was hit with a doozie! I dreamt that a girl in the single's ward proposed to me!!! And as if that wasn't bad enough in itself Lindsey...my ever loyal sister... wanted me to announce it in Sacrament meeting during the announcement time. I tried to brush it off and said to the Bishop, "Oh no - I have nothing to announce, I haven't told 'him' (trying to cover it up that a freaking girl asked me...not a boy!!!) yes yet."
And then to make matters worse - in this letter of proposal that this girl left me along with a ring for me to wear, she said something to the effect of, "Well I've tried my hardest and there aren't really any options left for me -so I figure why not marry you?!" Are you kidding me??? First of all, don't try to include me in on your acts of desperation cause although I may be newly 28 I really don't think that's time to throw in the towel and decide to play for the other team!!! Oh was I irritated! And to think I was surrounded by people that justified the idea of giving up on hoping to eventually marry a man!!! Come on guys - I still got a lot of hopes for my future!!!
Yeah so apparently I'm in need of a good therapist or something, cause this sort of subconscious early life crisis has got to go! So I'm mad...yes I am indeed mad this morning! But for the record I just want you all to know that I obviously declined the proposal (at least I'm not totally demented subconsciously) and told that girl to try her cures for singledom on someone else cause you better believe Tristen ain't interested - I'm lovin' life doing it just the way I am!!! And hello...timing is everything right? It's just not my time and it's ok! (Poor MaMa wants it to be my time sooo bad! - and I swear that's where the subconscious drama is coming from...)