Saturday, December 29, 2007

3x's the fun...or 3x's the hell?

The racers, the supporters, and the wussies that stayed dry and relaxed.



We all started off decently even. And may I mention that I was NOT last in this event! Close to last...but NOT last! And I hardly even cheated...very proud of myself indeed.

In case you weren't aware...this kind of bike with the real skinny wheels can be a bit wobbly! Not to mention that I sort of fell behind on the bike part because Lindsey only told me how to shift one way and that one way was workin' my legs leaving them like a bowl full of jelly!


So you wanna know my time? Yeah...I don't think so. Ain't nothing but a number baby! Don't mean a thing!
But I finished and it's now onto the next amazing adventure...or race...(or maybe even the Amazing Race?!?!)