Thursday, December 13, 2007

A taste of the REAL O.C. ...

Party at the St. Regis....guest list please:

*Real Housewives of Orange County and Spouse...


This infamous gal is always at the yearly functions and this year instead of just staring at her Barbie Body - we went in for the kill. I made her take 2 shots because when I asked her to make it look like we were 'old chums' I was chuckling a little too hard and exposed a usually well hidden double chin. She was happy to appease me with another friendly pose, meanwhile Lindsey exaggerated her fondness of her hit reality TV series etc. etc.


Heaven forbid I leave the loaded new hubby out!




Festivites included wild animals and musical instuments to really be a part of the action with! Oh you better believe I rung that triangle like I was born for it!!!