Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Big Love...big obnoxious family love

The winners. Jake won the marathon in my eyes...and the Denisons won the T-shirt contest no doubt!

I mean...it's kind of genius!


My Mammie

This was my special pose for Bryan...he totally wouldn't stop staring!!!...(perv)

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree mama.

Did you know her initials are "P.U."??





For this one Bryan told me to pose real demure like...I mean if that's not demure...I don't know what is!


I love that my Auntie's are all looking at my behavior instead of the camera

I pulled my groin and needed to borrow the walker...my mom was getting mad at me by this point. (But I think she secretly knows I'm just like her!!!)

Lots of the fam at Navy's blessing


Navy...she's getting pretty dang cute! For a while I just thought she was silly looking...not anymore!


And we got at least 1 normal one of all the Ure Girls! (See...you only need one good one!)


I love my fam! We're kind of a lot to handle wherever we go I'll have to admit. But we walk tall, proud, and sometimes, with silly looks on our faces. The past few weeks have been fun with family coming into town. We had Navy's baby blessing, Mother's Day, and a trip to LA to support Jake while he ran the marathon.
2 things I've realized.
1. I don't really know how to take a normal picture....(I guess it's just kinda my role in the fam) and
2. Jake is my hero!