Friday, May 15, 2009

Ice Blocking for a Cause....Katch's Bday!


The finale ride of the night! Yep...there's 3 of us there. You just can't quite see Miss Poola between Katch and I. What a ride!!!


Had to ride Peter...sturdy fellow!


Katch led out the Bday train

Fister tower!


Dusty actually couldn't hold onto me for very long...short lived ride.
The handmade with LOVE snuggie I made Katch!

Lifer Love

I'd like to award myself a 10 for poise...

Kieser and I went pretty far down the hill.

Fister Alice may have not taken me the farthest...but I'm pretty sure we both came out with a few bruises!

It's what she wanted...and we had to give it to her. You might be wondering if Miss Katie Hatch was turning 12 this year - but wonder no further. This gal is just young at heart and had birthday wishes to back it up. I asked Katch what she wanted to do....and ice blocking it was. So we filled our tummies with the local fav. Baja Fish and then made our way over to the grassy hills of Salt Creek.

With a pretty decent turn out we slipped and slided all the way into the night. I'll have to say though...I feel like I was sort of the champion of sorts. Granted, I did walk away with a bruise here or there - I think I still took the cake for having the rides of my life. I jumped onto everyone that was agreeable to the idea and rode them down the hill! I gotta say that Peter McGrath takes the cake for being the most adventurous. Miss Poola Peralta wins for best center of gravity while holding me. And the birthday girl herself wins for being the best sport as I kept our momentum going long after we fell off our ice block, we probably rolled together 10-12 more times! I'm pretty sure that's where my bruises came from.

Katch - hope we made a dream or two of yours come true on the big day. We're glad you chose to celebrate it with us! XOXO MY LIFER!