Tuesday, May 26, 2009

G-L-E-E

Married with Child....


GLEE...it's what I do

The cast...I'm the girl in the pink sweater (at least I pretend in front of the mirror I am!)




When I grow up....

Well here's the thing. I'm kinda all grown up now. But that doesn't mean I haven't accomplished all that I was born to do. (Obviously!) Our final school spirit day was themed so that we were to dress up as what we wanted to be when we grew up. Of course I had to join in the fun. So with my belly busting and my ring finger blinging...I was a hit and possibly a hoot at school!


But the real truth is I would have dressed up as something else if I could've figured out what to wear to represent such an occupation. An official GLEE CLUB member. Or maybe even the leader of such a group. I watched the new pilot for the show on Fox coming in the fall. I am officially obsessed. I'm talking - I can't get the vision of myself in a Glee club out of my head. I'm serious about starting one up. I originally wanted to join one...but then thought of tryouts and my failing miserably in them. I can't sing - we all know that by now. But I'm not going to let some know it all tell me I can't belt my ballads just cause I hit a wrong note or two! (or 3 or 4 or ....)

So if any of you know anything about GLEE clubs and have advice or recommendations...I'm all ears. The music is in me. I was born to do this. The world is my stage...and that means you're are my audience. I'm lookin' for a standing ovation!!!