Thursday, May 14, 2009

Snuggie Love

Happy B-day Briti!!

Lucky you!!

I was apparently a little more excited to give it then she was to get it. Her expression says it all!

"Why skull and crossbones?"she asks. Umm...cause it's a Snuggie for crying out loud. It's suppossed to be tacky!
I think it's a perfect fit!!!


When Linds. found out I was making Mammie one, she wanted one too. I surprised her with a special alumni flavor. Yeah...the little brat doesn't even like it! Anyone else a UCLA fan out there that would love a homeade snuggie???



I worked hard for you Mammie. This is how I show my gratitude and love to you on your special day! XOXO!!!


So basically I was given the coolest idea ever by some ladies at work! Some fellow teachers were making a "Snuggie" for their roomate for her birthday. And that's when lightening struck! I'm horrible at giving presents when forced to find something. I'm much better at just picking something up for someone that I know they'd like when I see it. Not at their specified birth month.

But things have changed. I am the ultimate SNUGGIE giver! I had Britni and Katch's birthdays and Mother's day all in the same time frame. (J. Moff's too...but I decided to keep his!) I decided I would give them all a labor of love! Andrea Nielson helped me figure out the pattern - and before you know it we were whipping these babies out!

I gotta say I think the real joy of it all is finding the perfect obnoxious material to create with! I just knew my mom...who is ALWAYS hot...was going to love my skull and crossbones gift! I have given away my first 4 snuggies with great pride I tell you! Can't wait to see what patterns LA has in store for my next masterpieces!!!