Friday, July 13, 2007

Freaky Friday!



So at about 9pm tonight I was finally informed that today was Friday the 13th...a day destined to make you squirm. Well I will have to admit that I was squirming all day as I swam in the cesspool they call "7 Peaks" - however...I was hoping for something a little more haunting to come along.
I went out to eat with my Fister...(fake sister)Alice Hobbins and we went to a very scary restaraunt to visit our friend Hailey. Don't worry that Chili's stuck with the gross theme and served me up the nastiest tortilla soup I'd ever tasted. But Hailey came to save the day and took good care of me. That's my girl!
Alice decided to take me over to her new favorite boys house for me to meet. She talked them up so much that I was just positive they were going to be willing to go along with my desire to spice this freaky friday up a bit. Let me tell you that I was not dissapointed.
Cam...my new personal favorite (in fact Cam - here's a T.F. (remember that's a 'tell first' straight from me)for you - I think that not only do you smell really good and know how to show a girl a good time, but that just in case you wanted to take me horse back riding the answer is YES!)
Ok...so back to Cam the new favorite of mine - well tired as he was after a long day of being on the lake- he said he'd take me out on his motorcycle to the graveyard. He told me that there was one that glowed in the dark. Oh man - I was in! So we took off and went searching.
No ghosts in the graveyard tonight unfortunately...A for effort though Cam....your still my new personal fav!