Wednesday, July 25, 2007

URGENT***Do you know anyone that wants to rent my Darling Condo?





I seriously need everyones help!!! I'm bored out of my mind in southern Ca. (umm...maybe cause I don't have a job...I don't know? :) ) But - regardless of my reasons, the truth is I gots to change it up a bit. I loved being away last winter and wasting a lot of time in good 'ol Provo - but this time around I'm thinking a little bigger. (don't ask where...I'm not sure yet. I'll go where the wind takes me...or wherever I can find a sweet deal!)
So I have bravely posted my condo for rent on the infamous Craigs List and have heard from quite a few people. Perhaps one will work out. But I'm hoping that by getting the word out here on my blog (dang it - only Lindsey reads it I think...) that maybe word will get to the perfect and ideal renters. I'm wanting to rent it fully furnished and it would be just perfect if it was some newly married mormon couple who aren't ready to buy quite yet.
I have put my heart and soul into making my place just perfect. It's approx. 1200 sg. feet with 2 bedrooms and 2 full baths. The location is amazing and the community is ideal as well.
PLEASE PLEASE!!! Pass the word around and if you could help me find my perfect renters than you would be my BFF for life. Thanks everybody!!!