Monday, July 23, 2007

My Babies Daddy...






That's right...I know you're jealous - Gary has promised me the greatest gift one could give. (No it's not the gospel - I already have that silly!) He has promised to be the lucky donor in the case that my streak of single-dom continues on into my 30's. I figure if I can't have children the way I wanted to when I was like 20 million years younger than I'm going to alter my family fate and do something about it. So you just might be gossipping about me in a year or so when you see that I'm pregnant and not married...however keep in mind I will be the only Single and Virgin 30- something you know. Gary and I just say, "Let's give them something to talk about..."
Let's just say it's a decision that I'm not going to pray about. I know you might think I'm crazy and I just might be. But that little chit-lin of ours is going to be one talented, good-looking, Broadway star! Don't worry I'll post pictures of the whole proccess. Yaahoo...(turkey baster and all!)
p.s. Gary says he called Mucchia Prada and she's already working on his designer hospital scrubs for the future delivery!!!