Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Find me this MAN!!! I LOVE HIM





Channing Tatum....so as I've said before I'm not one to get obsessed with the stars etc. But this guy breaks all the rules for me. I just finished watching "She's the Man" on Chinese tv and I've found him. I've found the exact type of boy I want to marry. This boy is so freaking handsome, plus he acts like he thinks he's black, (this girl loves a good wigga), and even though he acts like he's kind of dumb...I'm pretty sure he's not at all!
And what really tells me that I'm in love is that usually I hate the stupid girl actresses that are my age in the movies. They bug me cause I know I could do what they do and probably even better (although Gary mentioned to me that I could play the part of Unis very well....not the role I'm thinking of) however, I like Amanda Bynes for some reason. And so I don't even mind that she got to play this role with my future lover boy.
And FYI...I've heard the rumors too and I disagree - that boy is NOT gay! And if he is, I'm going to make him question that! Channing I'll loose my 8 pounds for you baby!